Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer

Now it’s the happiest time during the whole year, we don’t have to work, don’t have to go to school, just settle down and enjoy the great moment with family and friends. When you hanging out with your friends, what do you usually do? For me, I will share my favorite music and videos in my iPod with my friends. If you would like to do that too, I can share my personally experience in this great time.

We all that we can just share our files in iPod with friends directly, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 5 iPod Apps You May Have Missed in 2011

It’s not easy to choose a few good apps from vast apps library, and now 2011 is almost ended, do you know what top-rank apps you have missed during the year? Well, here is my collection of the best apps for iPod touch, you may want to try some.
    1. Tiny Tower. Maybe Tiny Tower is not your cup of tea, but trust me, it’s not that easy to play, if you really want to get over it, you need to know more tricks, and find out the knacks yourself. Tiny Tower puts you in charge of a residential ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Are You One of Apple Users Who Can’t Download Apps with iOS 3?

What would you feel if your iPhone or iPod touch can’t download apps any more? Angry? Well, this problem may be the hottest topic right now. More and more iPhone and iPod users have complained that they can’t download any app right now, what’s going on?

"Whenever I go into a specific app in the app store, none of the buttons work properly," Apple user mwiesner wrote in the Apple forums. Specifically, he said an app will not download once you click the price, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Happy Christmas Short Films

As Christmas’ coming, plenty of movies released their short Christmas films, such as How to Train Your Dragon and Ice Age, they have their own short films - Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury and Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas. With no doubt, these two stories are filled with happy atmosphere of Christmas, and of course, the sense of humor what they always have. If you want to enjoy these joyous short films on your portable devices like iPhone or iPad anytime, mac video converter can help, after ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted Coming in 2012 Summer Holiday

After the unbelievable journey in Madagascar and Africa, Alex, Marty and Melman, ok, wait, they are not human beings, they are lion, zebra, giraffe and hippo respectively in animated film “Madagascar”, anyway, this time they are ready to adventure in Europe, Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted will hit on June 8, 2012. Maybe it’s a good choice to watch this film on your portable devices to spend your next summer holiday, of course, first you need to figure out how to convert to mp4 so that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234