Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

hilojenny

1. Apple Becomes the Top of Davis Brands List

How was Apple doing in the past year? We already know how successful iPhone 4S and iPad 2 are, because we were talking about them in the whole year. But except for these superficial things that we all know, what else can proves that Apple was the biggest winner in 2011? Well, Apple unseated IBM as the top brand of 2011, according to a new study by Davis Brand Capital, how about that?

There are reasons for this result. “The annual 2011 Davis Brand Capital 25 ranking evaluates ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 5 Apps for iPod Touch

Here I have picked top 5 apps for your iPod touch. These apps are very comprehensive, I mean you can use them for pleasure or work, and some of them can protect your files in iPod touch. It’s not easy to find the best apps from the vast app library, because there are so many, everyday there are new apps will show up, so here I have done the work for you, you just need to try them and have fun.

1. GoodReader. If you just search the eBooks reader in App Store, there ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why Are People So Obsessed with iPod Touch?

iPod series is not Apple’s favorite in current time even it did change the traditional music mode and the whole music industry, because that happened about ten years ago, people are not attracted by iPod nano, iPod shuffle any more, not like before. However, that’s exactly why iPod touch is still chased by Apple fans and the amount of iPod touch users is keeping increasing.

Considering iPod series’ contributions, Apple doesn’t want to give it up. After all, it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 3 iOS Apps Free for A Limited Time

App store likes providing free apps for a limited time, so if you want to enjoy free service of App Store, you would better check out its notification from time to time, in case missing the great chance, especially if you have been eager for one game or app for a long time. But like I said, the deadline of free app activity is unsure, so I guess you should keep your eyes on App Store. Here is the list of free apps Apple provides recently, if you want any of them, check out its deadline immediately. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 5 iPod Touch Apps that You Can’t Miss

What conditions should an app meet so that it can be called as a good app for iPod touch? Firstly, it must be able to work without Internet, because we all know Wi-Fi is not so popular. Secondly, it must be interesting, after all entertainment is the primary characteristic of iPod Touch. Why do you want an iPod touch? Just to listen to music? Of course not, music, movies, games, entertainment, any of them is indispensable, but how? Well, that’s what those apps used for.

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast