Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

wendymroz

1. Warrior, The Perfect Combination of Fighting and Family Love

There is not many good movie recently, but “Warrior” is definitely the one that you can’t miss, directed by Gavin O’Connor, cast by Tom Hardly, Nick Nolte, Joel Edgerton, Jennifer Morrison and Frank Grillo. It’s not a just exciting boxing film, it’s a film that can let you put aside all your logos. If you want to enjoy it on your portable devices, you can convert to mp4 and upload to iPad or other devices to enjoy it anytime you want.

Tommy Conlon (Tom Hardy) is an ex-marine, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 6 Applications for iPhone

Do you know how many iPhone applications out there? Can anyone say a specific number? I guess it’s a litter difficult, however, no one will think applications for our iPhone is massive enough, because we always want more better, so, brand new applications continue to be released, and I pick the best from the bunch, you may haven’t own some of them.

Asteroids GUNNER by Atari: “In Asteroids GUNNER, space is like a congested highway in a hailstorm. In the busiest sections of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Grippingly Dark and Cynical Politics Drama: The Ides of March

If there is any a film can let me sit in my couch and stare at my PC screen for 101 minutes, it must be The Ides of March. Directed by George Clooney, casting by George Clooney, Ryan Gosling and Philip Seymour Hoffman, what’s more do you need to expect?

The movie is a grippingly dark and cynical drama of insider politics, set during the days leading up to an Ohio Democratic presidential primary. Ryan Gosling, proving that he can flirt with sleaze and still make you like him, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How to Remove DRM Protection from Music or Movies that You Purchase in iTunes

If you have any of Apple products, then you must know that one tool is essential, which is iTunes, all of our music and videos are purchased in iTunes, it provides all we need for entertainment, but there is one pity – we can’t play iTunes stuff with other devices like Zune, PSP, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, Cell Phone, Blackberry, HTC, Gphone, etc, because of the Apple DRM protection.

Then what is DRM protection? DRM (Digital Rights Management) is a term used to describe procedures ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Beauty & The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas Blu-ray Review

Christmas is the biggest holiday of the year, everyone will engage in it, especially those movie companies, they will film a bunch of movies about Christmas or remake those classic movies that already have great influence in the world, like this time, Beauty & The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas is debuted on Blu-ray, which definitely can cause another Beauty and Beast craze.

Beauty & The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas, it’s classic animated film, which was released ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast