Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

fighting123

1. Tranfer videos from Canon Vixia HF200 to Mac or PC

Tranfer photos from Canon Vixia HF200 to Mac or PC?
    "So, I took photos with the Canon video camera but when I put the memory card in I was able to play the videos I'm imovie, but I can't find the photos...not even in iphoto...I even tried finding the photos on my PC but that was also unsuccessful. Has anyone else experienced this and know what to do? thanks!" -from Yahoo Answer

Part one: To import Canon Vixia AVCHD to PC
    Would you like to playback Canon Vixia ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Best solution to make iTunes movies or music work on Kindle Fire

Itunes + Kindle Fire?
    I'm planning on getting a Kindle Fire, but I dont want to rebuy all of my songs and movies... And i have a lot of itunes gift cards. I want to know if I can put my iTunes media onto my future Kindle? If I can't, its no good, because i love Itunes, and i don't want to throw it all away... I have $45 in Itunes giftcards and over 100 of my favorite song I've bought earlier! HELP! (im planning on getting it tomorrow, so i need answers NOW!) Thank You!

Your ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Doremisoft FCP Converter Deals with Almost Any Video Editing in Final Cut Pro

Final Cut Pro is alway the first choice of professional editors among the these non-linear editing software application. From Macworld review of FCP, it is highlighted its simple-to-operate interface and advanced media handling and organization tools, transparent media management. It supports the types of movie sources: DV, broadcast with HD, digital cinema formats such as Digital Betacam, HDV, D-5 HD, HDCAM, MPEG IMX (D-10), XDCAM HD/EX/HD422, AVC-Intra, Apple ProRes, QuickTime-compatible files,etc. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Flip video for Mac lion, Make Flip video play on Mac OSX lion

Flip Video Camcorder is handy camcorder for us to record the happy and precious times. To most of people, Flip Camcorder is a fantastic choice for capturing and sharing them with family and friends everywhere, for it records as .mp4. The user-friendly MP4 file can be well compatible with Mac OS, including Mac Lion OSX. However, you may still feel frustrated with the failure in import the video into handy devices like Apple devices iPad, iPhone, iTouch, other handy devices like BlackBerry smartphone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Kindle Fire and iTunes, Kindle Fire can play iTunes files

"Is the Kindle Fire compatible with iTunes and if so, can you sync up your iPhone using the Kindle Fire??"

"is there a way to download my itunes music to the kindle fire? if there is, will it be that difficult. I'm not to computer smart. thank you"

"This might be a stupid question but....Can my daughter listen to her songs from her ipod on itunes on a Kindle Fire? "-from amazon customer discussions

Actually, iTunes is run ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast