Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. convert MTS files to image

"i record many mts video using my Canon camcorder, now i`d like to snapshot some pictures from them, any help? "

It is easy to get images from mts video if you have a mts to image converter.

mts to image converter supports snapshot picture from MTS video, batch capture photos from MTS camcorder video and save as image JPG, BMP, PNG on Windows 7, vista, xp, 2000.

Guide: step by step teach you how to get pictures from mts video easily.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How to convert Flip video to WMV on Windows 7, vista, xp

Windows movie maker is a great video editor, supports create, edit, share your videos right on your computer, build your movie with a few simple drag-and-drops, Delete bad shots and include only the best scenes etc, however, it only can works with AVI, WMV, MPG files directly, others like Flip H.264/mpeg-4 video will need to be converted to wmv etc for importing to WMM.

This article will mainly recommend you a great Flip camera mate-Flip video to WMV converter which can help you import ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How to convert and import AVCHD files to mov?

Still can not import AVCHD clips from Sony HDR XR500 to Quicktime for playing on Mac? Can not import your AVCHD video from panasonic HDC-SD1 to imovie`09 for editing on Mac? Never worried about it again, this article will recommend you a great helper-AVCHD to MOV.Quicktime converter for Mac.

Tips: To be frankly, AVCHD still can not be widely accepted by various multimedia device on Mac, may imovie'08/'09 can, but only in Intel-Processor.

AVCHD to MOV converter for Mac ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Convert Panasonic AVCHD lite to Mac

"I am having difficulty uploading avchd lite videos from my Panasonic DMC-ZS3 camcorder onto my new macbook pro, when i import my avchd lite files to iMovie for editing, it says"error" I am using a 16gb ultra II sdhc card as well.any help?."

AVCHD Lite identifies a subset of AVCHD format, in which HD-recording is limited to 720p/30. The 720p/30 video is recorded in the AVCHD 720p/60 format by storing every other frame, using a bitstream flag to tell the playback ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How to convert MTS, M2TS, TS files into mov on Mac?

Problem:

i have Sony hdr-sr-1 handy cam.when we shoot that video going to save .mts format which can not work with Quicktime on Macbook. i converted .mts fils with iSquint software but that video is not clear i cant see anything in it...i tried lots of video converters but no use...please help me out.....?

Solutions:

There are really some free video converter like Replay Converter, any video converter, iSquint software etc. They often can not accept ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized