Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

nothing0829

1. Celebrating Halloween 2011-Big Discount for MTS Converter Mac

Halloween will fall on Monday, October 31, 2011. Halloween should not be confused with All Souls Day, which falls on the day after All Saints Day.

Halloween means so many activities such as trick-or-treating, attending costume parties, carving jack-o'-lanterns, bonfires, apple bobbing, visiting haunted attractions, playing pranks, telling scary stories, and watching horror films.

I guess everyone will record these wonderful party and beautiful clothes with their Canon, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. AVCHD Converter Mac Gives Big coupon for Celebrating Halloween 2011

Halloween means Halloween Party which will fall on Monday, October 31, 2011.

Will you Played cowboy; played the star or rigged youself out as a knight? I want to garbed myself as a sailor. I am waiting for the Halloween Party and make preparations for it.

First, I need to make a sailor cloth for myself, then I need to buy some cosmetics, wig etc.
    Then I need to get a camcorder, I think Canon will be better, I will record the whole party with it and take some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. AVCHD Converter Mac Import AVCHD files to New Device and Software on Mac Lion

AVCHD Converter Mac supports convert, import, edit, upload mts files from Canon, Sony, Panasonic etc on Mac(10.4-10.7 Lion Intel Mac or PowerPC Mac all included)with best output quality and fast speed.

AVCHD.MTS files is not widely accepted by various multimedia device, but never worried, AVCHD video converter software Mac can batch convert AVCHD(mts/m2ts) to wmv, flv, swf, 3gp, hd avi, hd wmv, hd mpeg, hd mov, hd mp4, mov, mpeg, mp4, dv, avi, divx, mpg etc on Mac os.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. MTS Video Converter Import AVCHD(MTS/M2TS) files to HTC Sensation XE

The HTC Sensation 4G smartphone is one of the best Android smartphones which quipped with 1.2 GHz core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 4.3 inch qHD (540x960 pixels) display. However, it is impossible for you to natively transfer the Canon MTS movies for watching on HTC Sensation or the new HTC Sensation XE.

"Do you get an HTC sensation for birthday? Do you think It is really great and extremely fast? I just have one and use it to play video, I should say, it is great, however, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. AVCHD Video Converter Convert and Import AVCHD Lite to Windows 7/8

"I just got the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7, there are 2 video formats i can choose: AVCHD Lite and motion JPEG. I've read that AVCHD has better sound quality and you can get more recording time, but it's harder to edit on the computer; so i just need choose Motion JPEG?"

AVCHD Lite is really not a widely compatible formats. For windows user, you need to convert AVCHD Lite files to avi, wmv, mpg, mp4, mov etc for importing to Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, iPad, iPod, iPhone, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast