Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Iorgsoft upgrade dvd ripper for mac to import dvd movie to iMovie`11

Hello everyone,

i am lily from New York.

Now i`d like to intro you sth really helpful:

First , intro you some wonderful Panasonic camcorders:

I just have some very good DVD, there are movie of Audrey Kathleen Hepburn-Ruston. Now, i want to import my all dvd to imovie, then make a special movie-put my favourite parts from all movie into one and do sth special effect. But i just find i really can not import my DVD to imovie directly.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Iorgsoft release mts converter for mac for converting and importing Canon Movie

Hello everyone,

i am Niki from New York.

Canon HF series is warmly welcomed for its Compact Design, Excellent Image Quality, Easy TV Connectivity, Accurate, Vivid Colors, Good Battery Life, Great Sound/Audio, Ergonomic/Comfortable To Hold, Durable, Easy To Use, Good Low-Light Performance etc.

Most popular Canon HF camera: HF10, HFS10, HFS11, HF11, HF20, HF21, HF100, HFS100, HF200, HF M31, HF ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Iorgsoft release AVCHD.MTS.M2TS converter to import Panasonic HD video to Mac or

Hello everyone,

i am lulu from New York.

First , intro you some wonderful Panasonic camcorders:

1:The Panasonic HDC-HS350 is an updated cousin to the HDC-TM350 AVCHD camcorder. It has a 10.6-megapixelsensor for still images and it records video at 1080p. With 240 GB of built-in storage, it can allegedly record almost 32 hours at that resolution.

2:The Panasonic's HDC-TM10/HDC-SD10 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Perfect Guide to Rip Blu Ray to PSP

Do you have movies, music videos on Blu-ray that you want to watch on your PSP? If you have, you do not need to buy the movies in PSP (.*mp4) format. Because you can directly convert your Blu-ray movies and Blu-Ray music videos to PSP files, which are MP4 video format.
    How to rip Blu-ray movie, convert Blu-ray to PSP video format and transfer from Blu-ray to PSP? You've come to the right place! The following Bluray to PSP converter freeware can help you remove Blu ray AACS encryption, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tips to Sync Sync iPhone Ringtone to Mac

Once you've purchased or made ringtones for your iPhone, you need to transfer iPhone ringtone to Mac. But lots of iPhone users have troubles when they sync iPhone ringtone to Mac, they can't sync ringtone from iPhone to Mac without iTunes.
    With ipod to computer transfer software, you can easily sync iPhone ringtone to Mac without iTunes. We recommend it to you because it's a great tool which can transfer files among Apple devices(iPad, iPod, iPhone, etc), Mac, and iTunes easily and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized