Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Simplest Way to Get Around DRM

When you buy music and videos , ebooks from online store, the DRM protection may not allow you to play them on other players. So how to get around drm from them, you need professional drm removal software, this blog offer two methods for getting around drm , One is to get around DRM for music and videos. The other is to get around DRM from eBooks.

Part 1: Get around DRM from Music and Videos
    DRM Media Converter is a powerful DRM Removal tool which can remove DRM from ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Put Videos on iPad Step by Step

iPad is becoming closer and closer in our daily life, and many users are eager to convert various kinds of videos into iPad. on the Internet, it is hard to find a ipad converter for mac free tools . Here we list some free video to iPad converters for mac and you may download them and make a comparison to see which one is better. Hope this article will help you.

There is no other one than iPad can be more perfect for you to watch video on the go. A pity that the NEW Apple iPad still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dariy of a Wimpy kid

Have you watched the comedy-《Diary of a Wimpy Kid》? I bet most movie fans will say “it’s historical”, not that exaggerate, but it makes sense, after all ,that movie has been released for a long time, not mention , and as you know it’s a series that based on the novel written by Jeff Kinney. I think the third an fourth one will be released soon, and I have more passion to look forward it than . I just think these kids in the movie are just so funny, and I can’t wait sharing it with you guys. ...

Updated 08-11-2011 at 05:34 AM by bbritin

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Best Tips for Choose DVD Copy Software for Mac

As a movie fan, how often buy some nice DVD movie and then watch them on your DVD players through TV. However, the DVD Disc is really easy to break or destroy. So we can backup them on another blank DVD Disc and collect the original one. Another reason is that we always record our family party with digital camera and most of them come out with a DVD. We can copy DVD and send to our families.

In this case, you need to copy your DVD to computer hard drive, or blank DVDs, or some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Way to Rip DVD to iPad

Maybe sometimes you want to put your DVD movies into your iPad so that you can enjoy your favourite videos carrying your iPad whenever and wherever you like. But you may frustrated about how to rip DVD to iPad. Here is a powerful software to help you. The DVD video to iPad converter is a very powerful DVD to iPad Converter tool. It can rip almost any kind of DVDs to iPad MP4 (MPEG-4/H.264) and convert DVD audio to iPad music MP3 file.

Adjust your DVDconversions by selecting DVD ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized