Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

How do I make BitTorrent my Default .torrent downloader but still use Frostwire for

downloading music? I mean... i know the preferences set to "Associate with .torrent files" in Bittorrent works... but everytime i start my computer, FrostWire is always the default .torrent downloader... its annoying how i have to keep pressing that button in Bittorrent everytime i restart my computer... I want to just use Frostwire for music downloads and Bittorrent for everything else.. How do i KEEP it set the way i want it? Thanks
    Well, i dont mean i want to have 2 default programs... i mean i want Bittorrent to be my default .torrent downloader. But everytime i do keep the preferences set to "Associate with .torrent files" on Bittorrent, it works fine till i restart my computer again... then Frostwire just starts downloading .torrent files instead of Bittorrent.. i want to stop Frostwire from stealing the defaultedness of Bittorrent everytime my computer starts :P

Yeah there is something in Frostwire that keeps changing it back... ive tried to find out how to stop it from downloading .torrents but it just doesnt show in the Options. i guess im gonna have to keep doing that all the time :P Thanks anyways

Downloads
    Uploads
    you can use one as the default. maybe its something in frostwire thats changing it back. if anything, you can have frostwire as the default for everything and then when downloading torrents, choose bittorrent to open it.