Okay so all I know about Bitcoins is that its basically digital currency, and that mt.gox has something to do with it. I just need to know the basic stuff. I went to make an account on Mt.Gox (I guess to buy bitcoins?) but its asking for all this information like my address and everything. Now it wants me to show proof of identification or something like that so its asking to see my drivers license, but I do not have one I am 15. And I dont have a permit either. Do I need to be older to purchase bitcoins or what? like i have a debit card to do it-i think if thats how it works. Also i found this site that shows locals selling bitcoins, and i searched ones that would allow me to pay cash for the bitcoins (in person meet up kinda thind) how does that work?? I really dont understand most of this lol. also what is 1 bitcoin in comparison to us dollars? also what does this mean: Trade limits: 250 - 1250 USD? does that mean it costs 0-1250? lol i feel soo stupid but i hope someone can answer these questions for me! this website that sells some really cool shirts requires so thats how i found out about this stuff. oh i also know mt.gox is supposedly like a digital wallet? idk lol please help me, and correct me if im wrong on anything! thank you!