Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member mamanda10@sbcglobalenet's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

My TV makes a buzzing noise only when the DVD player is on.?

I have tried different AV jacks and it still makes the noise, I've also tried using different inputs on the TV and all of them cause the buzzing noise when the DVD player is turned on. It still buzzes when a DVD is player, though not as loud until a scene break. I tried attaching a different DVD player and it made the same noise on all the inputs as well, however, when I attached my VCR there was no noise, and there's no buzz when I'm watching cable. Any ideas?! I'm totally perplexed!

Unregistered

did you fix?

I am having the same issue- did you get yours fixed?

Unregistered

Earth

Help! do i need a new tv or dvd player....(or both)...to get rid of this horrid noise...like said...will momentarily break, only to come back with louder buzz, then to soft, then to loud..etc...suggestions please! thank you!

Unregistered

Help??

Did anyone fix it... I'm having the same problem. I have a JVC tv and DVD player...both older models. The problem didn't start until I got a used JVC dvd player.

Unregistered
    im having the same problem, but only when i turn the dvd player on! But both the television and dvd plaer is new! What can I do?