Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

how to make net, sms and calls free by idea sim?

hi, frnds my sum frnds says in idea we can hack and make free calls, sms and net all over india absolutly free. how can i do this i wanna to know.

pateltausif21

Mobilephone1 786

Quote Originally Posted by Sonu G View Post
    hi, frnds my sum frnds says in idea we can hack and make free calls, sms and net all over india absolutly free. how can i do this i wanna to know.
    tausif

Unregistered
    i would like to usev free net in mobile

Unregistered

Check2 free calls from your idea no.

hi evry1,
    its kabir here..
    i want to tell u all about how to make free calls from ur idea no. for lifetime...

it absolutely works..

first of all your balance should be between 25 to 50 rs. not less than 25 and not more than 50.

just go in your MESSAGE BOX

type GIVE 919592074065 25

send it to 55567

you will get a confirmation MESSAGE.

answer the confirmation message with YES.

NOW you will get a message after approximately one hour.

after you will get the message you are subscribed to free calls from your !DEA mobile.

try it and enjoy free calling

Unregistered
    could you pls help me to get free internet on my idea sim?

Unregistered
    hi frds im am aran now we make call free in india from idea sim to any phone its true not fake
    ok first send a message GIVE 919728313260 25 AND SEND 55576
    NOW you will get a message after approximately one hour
    After you will get the message you are subscribed to free calls from your !DEA mOBILE

Unregistered
    hi frds im am aran now we make call free in india from idea sim to any phone its true not fake
    ok first send a message GIVE 919728313260 25 AND SEND 55567
    NOW you will get a message after approximately one hour
    After you will get the message you are subscribed to free calls from your !DEA mOBILE

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: