Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I load Rock Band songs to the PS3?

I downloaded a torrent with every DLC song in it all in the format to be loaded onto my PS3 (it works with 360 too). I have the files on my iPod (which is set for disk use). Is there a way that I can transfer these files to the PS3 so I can play the songs?

Unregistered
    you should be able to just plug in ur ipod, then un plug it, plug ur ipod back into ur computer,and there should be a file caled ps3 or something, and put them in that, put ur ipod to u ps3, and go to the top at games, then u should see ur ipod, go to it, and if u see ur songs, press triangle, and then go to copy. that shud work. and can u send me that file? (with te songs, not the torrent, but the song folder its self)

Unregistered
    whered u find the torrent?

Unregistered

Star Blue

Um i downloaded the same thing, i got them into the ps3 but the tracks wont play on rock band. they just play on the ps3 as tracks.