Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

chkcardyahoo*voice 866-56228 CAUS unauthorized check card use?

I have had the same thing happen to me. I would like to know what city you live in. I am trying to track down where the cards are disappearing from. Maybe we can track down the post office.

Troy Bee

Card fraud

Hi, it just happened to me today. I live in AZ. I immediately got a call from my bank's fraud department for the very same YAHOO account. They apparently tried 6 times to access my account and 2 made it through. My last transactions were done at Home Depot, Petsmart, Starbucks, Safeway and my local gas station. Also I use Paypal, and they mentioned that a lot of fraud happens in Paypal. I also noticed a CHKCARDPROGRESS RIDGE Lenox SDUS withdrawal for $1.30 that I can not account for. Also no company exists by that name. May be a test withdrawal. Good luck, now I have to get a new debit card and change all my passwords!

Unregistered

Chkcardyahoo *mail 866-56228 caus

We just had this CHKCARDYAHOO *MAIL 866-56228 CAUS 19.99 charge on our account. We called YAHOO and discovered it is a charge for a yahoo PLUS e-mail account. They charge this once per year ..... no fraud as far as we can tell ...

good luck.

sunnybear88
    i am also in AZ and just had this show up along with 2 charges from match.com...im livid! i want to know the rest of the phone number for yahoo so i can raise hell with them like i did match.com anyone have it

[email protected]

Unregistered
    I live in Nebraska and also just had 2 charges of 9.95 hit my bank account. My online statement also says CHKCARDYAHOO *SM BUS/800-31870 CAUS.

2 days ago I had an $8.95 charge to hostgator.com. I contacted them and was told that it was for their basic level account - but that they couldn't find my name anywhere in their system. The rep said that from the way it looked in their system it looked like a fraudulent account and that I should contact my bank to let them know my debit card had been compromised. I didn't get around to it yesterday....looks like whomever it is...they're doing it again. Looks like I get to call and have my card cancelled and a new one issued.

Now I get to try and remember which accounts I'm auto-paying with that debit card and hope I don't get any important services turned off when they try to run the soon to be closed card #. Wonderful.

Unregistered

CHKCARDYAHOO *SM BUS/800-31870 CAUS - *** FRAUD ***

I live in Nebraska and also just had 2 charges of 9.95 hit my bank account. My online statement also says CHKCARDYAHOO *SM BUS/800-31870 CAUS.

2 days ago I had an $8.95 charge to hostgator.com. I contacted them and was told that it was for their basic level account - but that they couldn't find my name anywhere in their system. The rep said that from the way it looked in their system it looked like a fraudulent account and that I should contact my bank to let them know my debit card had been compromised. I didn't get around to it yesterday....looks like whomever it is...they're doing it again. Looks like I get to call and have my card cancelled and a new one issued.

Now I get to try and remember which accounts I'm auto-paying with that debit card and hope I don't get any important services turned off when they try to run the soon to be closed card #. Wonderful.

Unregistered
    This just happen with me, lucky I caught it while the transactions were still in pending. Now I have to remember who all I have that I want using my card, and give them the new card number. That sucks. Hope they catch who is doing this. I want to press charges and sue them for all I can get.