Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: 9DlvX

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • cVNnDJYBwpiV

0 0%
  • qzrOaozzMshVa

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    popo

How to set the clock on a pioneer super tuner III D?

We tried to hold down the clock button and push the first preset button for hours and the second for the minutes but its not working!!!Can you help or is the head unit not working right

Unregistered
    Hold the round volume button down until the radio turns off. That should just show the clock.

Then hold the round volume button down again and turn it to the right and left while still holding it down. That will set the hour digits to blinking.

Then use the "arrow" buttons above and below the round volume button to change the time and the left and right to switch between the hours and the minutes.

Then press and release the power button again to lock in the time.

Unregistered

yo

your message most helpful.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know how to set the radio presets?

Unregistered

Set Radio Presets

All you have to do to set presets is go to the station you want and then hold the preset button number that you want to assign that station to for a few seconds. I think the display blinks once when you've held the button long enough.

Unregistered
    I have a Pioneer Super III D. I have been transfered to another city and my FM is not working now. How to tune it now?

Unregistered
    I have super tuner 3D and the display stop working but the radio still works. any body know what to do?

Unregistered
    thanks this really helped

Unregistered
    thanks that really helped and it worked i would have never guess to do that!

Unregistered
    Follow the advise given in the second message. I put my stereo into aux mode then turned it off ( you'll know I it's off if only the time is shown) then hold down the circular scroll button. After this step "set clock" will appear on the head unit and then you use the circular knob to adjust the time accordingly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast