Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you fill an E-Cigarette cartridge with weed?

To anyone who owns one , I just want to know if you would be able to refill it with weed.

Unregistered
    No you can't put weed in it. The most you could ever do is a liquid that has "weed" flavour in it and smoke that...
    These things don't contain tobacco, they contain tobacco flavoured liquid that has nicotine in it... The flavour is artificial

A good site that explains it is PURE - The Future Of Smoking.

I bought mine from there. I love it!

Unregistered
    Yeah, I just got mine from purecigarette.com and it's actually quite good! I haven't smoked a tobacco cigarette in almost a month.... But no you can't put weed in it, as it's a liquid inside not actual tobacco.

Unregistered
    if you had hash oil or some kind of thc extract it would probably work but yea idk... cuz like they sed it doesn't burn tobacco, it vaporizes liquid

Unregistered
    i take it you never heard or a tincture plus most e cigarettes you can use either a cartridge or just put a few drops of liquid on the atomizer as well put liquid in an empty cartridge.

Huge smoke clouds !

Love my E-Cig !!

Got my newest E-cig from PURECIG.com. It's the best one I have ever tried !
    It is the new model with 4 hole intake, so it is easier to smoke. I love it so much.

Unregistered
    If some one could get the thc of weed mixed into a poly glycol base it would work You could call it chronic juice.

Unregistered
    Just grind well & soak the pot in poly-glycol (get it on eBay) grind the buds, soak for twoo weeks and stir once in a while, then before sifting, warm to 140 deg. for a few hours then sift it through a cappuccino coffee screen and really squeeze the TH & C and oils out the buds now add it to a none flavored e-liquid. "works", just do not over heat it, just warm good and mix it once in a while, poly-glycol in thick, you can speed the process up. if you work it by stirring a lot over low heat, light bulb.

Unregistered

E-Cigarette manufacturer

It's Christine from Xiang Brand .,Ltd, specializing in Electronic Cigarette,Electronic Cigar and Electronic Pipe. high technology enterprise which is a professional Electronic Cigarette manufacturer based in China, equipped with the advanced facilities. We have got the certification of CE and RoSH for our products.

If you have any demand on our products, Kindly advise your detailed requirements, that i shall get back to you asap.Many thanks.

If you have any inquiry or order, pls reach my email at :[email protected].

We shall be very happy to supply any further information you require and grateful your reply.

Best Regards,

Christine
    Sales Executive

ShengZhen Xiang Brand.,Ltd
    Direct Line:0086-755-81465530
    Fax:0086-755-61552396
    Mobile:0086-13590443986
    MSN:[email protected]
    Email:[email protected]
    [email protected]

Unregistered

Heart New Girl from China

Dear Christine. Would you like to marry me. Or maybe your sisters. My name is Kevin Mahoney. I think I would be able to make you very happy. Well, thanks.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast