Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To answer everyone's question concerning putting weed, or Cannabis, into an electronic cigarette, the answer is no. That would be like grinding up tobacco and putting it in the cartridge of an electronic cigarette and trying to lite the tip with a match. In other words, totally missing the point of this new technology. However, if you were to find the very best hash oil from a dispensary, and you were a legal medical marijuana patient, and you were to learn chemistry, about 2 years should do it, and you were to experiment with several THC solvents, there are several but only a few that are not toxic, and you were to find just the right ratio of THC extract to safe solvent, and then put a few drops of this somewhat viscous solution in a blank cartridge, (a cartridge with no flavor or nicotine) you would find that you would have the perfect solution to vaporizing the medicinal ingredients of Cannabis. Those who currently argue against the legalization of Medical Marijuana on the grounds that smoking bud or tobacco isn't condusive to good health could just go sit in a corner somewhere. Look for this product in your favorite dispensary very soon.

Me420

Drink Blue I think all you nigga's are wrong!

I have yet to by my E-cigarette, but I do have an idea of how to smoke marijuana out of it. Since the E-cig uses a liquid form of nicotine, I believe that by injecting the liquid form of THC also know as Hash Oil, that you could vaporize that and enjoy a nice little high.

I will soon own my own E-cig, and will be sure to try this. If anyone beats me to it, good luck! And please inform me of these results.

Even though I'm pretty high and will never find this website again.

Unregistered
    OOOH, trust me, it works... the hash oil thing... only problem was, the oil i used wasnt clean (had plant particles) and it killed every atomizer i tried it in... fairly sure clean oil would (probably) not kill your atomizers. but yeah, i just made oil with vodka and evaporated it in a glass pan over a candle until almost all of the liquid was gone, and then I mixed that with some propylene glycol (USP) and blueberry tastee puffs drops. I didn't really measure or write down anything, I just kinda taste tested it and adjusted it till it was right. all in all, you'll need a good E-Smoke device ( I use a dse-601 e-pipe, which is powerful as hell but at $45 an atomizer i'm not risking it ) that heats up good and puts out lots of vapor, and an atomizer that you dont mind risking for a covert smoke device.( I now use a dse-601 e-pipe, which is powerful as hell but at $45 an atomizer i'm not risking it, so i havent experimented )

BTW, this stuff has been used on TWO military bases (by someone who is definitely not me) and in front of an ex-cop/soldier and nobody suspected a thing. just flavor it with some tastee puffs (i recommend apple, blueberry, or joosee froot) and if it smells like anything, it'll smell like flavor.

Unregistered

Check2 manufacturing

Dear Christine from Xiang Brand .,Ltd, specializing in Electronic Cigarette,Electronic Cigar and Electronic Pipe. is your company willing to sell thc extract to california users on the prop 215 plan, please let us know.

YRZ3R0

re: china girl

hahaha lmao

Unregistered

his doctors

ROFL! a

Unregistered

e cig

sometimes i stick my dick in my ecig and try to smoke it but i cant bend over enough to smoke it. have any of you guys had that problem?

Unregistered

E- ciggarette with weed

Well guys you all are very wrong because just do whatever i say here,

Get a jar (maybe 150ml)
    Take some weed put it in the jar.
    Stir it and leave it in there for a few days.
    When the water turns light green or brownish.
    Take a dry atomizer and afew drops in the atomizer.
    You'll get the same high feeling
    (but if you are not satisfied,take the wet weed out of the jar and dry it so you can smoke that too)
    i been doing these for months and my e - ciggarette is alright

Call my office 03-89961000 (Mr. Anthony)

Unregistered

Flash hais oil isopropyl

maybe with thc has oil will work think about it u extract the thc thru isopropyl alcohool method and the u mix it with pg or vg i don t know the ratio but u will figure it out alcoholl isopropyl method u will mix the honey oil with pg propyle glicol or vg vegetable glicerine thanks enjoy life iff u try this method and it works let me know on my e mail [email protected]

Unregistered

poop back and forth. forever. ))<>((

just saw a thread about this and someone mentioned prosmokestore.com has the best for doing this. i have a blu cig and when i heard this tried to return it but i was over my 30 days limit which sucks. now im trying to sell my blu so i can get a better one. i took some keef and put it in a empty capsule and one already with fluid in it and they both sem to vape pretty ok with the blu cig but the pro smoke sounds more like the way to go. it uses vg instead of pg like the blu cig. i really cant wait to try this with a stronger vaporizer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast