Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    xb0xliveadm

Free Microsoft Points and/or Xbox live accounts?

I have been working with Microsoft's Xbox live for about 17 years. I had just been fired yesterday so I am now doing you all a favor. Before i left, i took a generator chip that makes Xbox codes. So if you are interested in having a bunch of codes (A total max of 10 codes(There for paying for one code, then getting 11 total)for each code you send me ) I need you to send me a "non-used code" *Example*- (4000 Micrsoft points=00000-AAAAA-00000-AAAAA-00000 or 1 Year = 00000-BBBBB-00000-BBBBB-00000) I will run your code that you sent mr through to process chip and make 10 copies of your Pre-Paid Code then send you them. (DO NOT SEND ME A CODE THAT YOU ALREADY USED OR IT WILL ERASE YOUR ACCOUNT/POINTS) If you still dont understand, then just go to the store, buy a micrsoft card (points or memberships), send me the code in a Private Message (DON'T USE THE CODE) Then I will send your 10 codes in about 5 hours, you got 10 FREE CODES! Enjoy, Joey I hope u read this and tell everyone about it

Unregistered
    You must think people are stupid if you think we're going to send you are unused codes.

Nice try scammer. If you want free points give this a try:

Easy way to get 1,600 point in about an hour:

GamingLagoon.com | Free xBox Live Points, Runescape, Gaia Online, Wii Points, Nexon

Sign up and do a few surveys, only need to do about 15 to redeem for a 1,600 ms points card. I did it in less than an hour and have a shiny new 1,600 points to play with.

Easiest way to get started is register, then click available offers. Some are free and others cost money but there is plenty of free ones to earn enough credit on the site to get the 1,600 points card. I did it without using a single credit card number or paying for anything

Unregistered

Ya OK

TO:xb0xliveadm

"I have been working with Microsoft's Xbox live for about 17 years."
    nice try there buddy the mainstream internet's only been out for 18 years or so
    and xbox hasnt even been out that long, GTFO noob.

Unregistered
    SCAMMER!!!!

This guy must think we're all a bunch of idiots. The ORIGIONAL XBox was released in 2001, which is only 8 years ago. So how could this MORON be working for XBox Live for 17 years? What a stupid idiot.

Unregistered

Its hilarious.

Its funny how many stupid people try to set up scams buddy i sent u a used microsoft points card and never got back a message its people like u that disgrace gamers. Ur a noob and you know it. If any real gamers find out how to get some quick microsoft points or need a clan for your favourite game email me and i can hook u up. [email protected]

Unregistered
    dick fag

Unregistered
    ROFL I thought you were serious for a second

Unregistered
    Click the link below to earn points to spend on Amazon.com. You can buy virtually anything on Amazon that you want or need. I bought 1600 Microsoft Points. This site works. You can message me on the site if you want. My name is oneandonlyGIRK.

Points2Shop - Earn Points for Free Rewards

Unregistered

WtF

wow, all of you are noobs, first off, scamming is illegal in almost all US states so dont do that dumbass, and 90% of you probably googled "free Microsoft Points Deals". Go get a damn job and buy em yourself.

RetardedGrunt

Gun the guy above me

hey hey some people want to get a job but can't cause the place they live in sucks so easier said than done. us poor people gotta find ways to get stuff and if we have to search for ages to find it good on us for trying. i just hate scamers who think they can rip people off for anyone who's reading this now and want xbox live and microsoft points email me at [email protected] and i will see if i can find some for ya.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast