Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Taco bell training is different?

Alright so I had my first day of training which consisted of reading the manual with the manager, then he showed me how to clock in and out and use the register. Then we went back to the back and he set me up on a online training program. Its duration is 10-12 hrs. I finished 6 hrs of the online training which was watching videos, taking notes and memory test at the end. I finish the other 6 hrs monday. I was just wondering does mcdonalds or anyother place do this? Cause i honestly think its quite neat that im getting paid to sit in a chair all day. I'm starting off at 10 hrs weekly. And I'll get 12 hrs of pay in 2 days. So i think of it as like a bonus, and of coarse training.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of places use training videos, which is nice. But unfortunately, you have to deal with the reality of fast food service eventually.