Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Gerry B

Does anyone know if I can buy Bell helmet parts in Canada ?

I have an older (late 80's, early 90's) Bell helmet and I would like to buy a replacement sheild and pivot kit. If I order this stuff from the U.S. the shipping will be as much as a new helmet. Anyone know of dealers or whatever in Ontario particularly ?

I understand what you guys are saying, but all I need is a shield and other wise, the helmet looks like it just came off the shelf; never bumped. I just want the helmet as a spare to buzz around low speed on an atv. Automobile technology has certainly advanced and became far safer as well, but if I had a '68 Hemi Roadrunner you can be sure I would not be throwing that away. Helmet was $300+ 17 years ago, so I figured it was worth the price of a shield ? Thanks very much ! ! !

vamedic4
    You need to replace that helmet, hoss. The technology that exists today is light years ahead of what we had in the '80s and 90s...but no, I know of no places in Canada. Try
    www.denniskirk.com and see if they can help you.

carndog64
    The helmet is unsafe, please buy a new one. DOT ratings or the equal in Canada have changed. Your can buy a nice helmet for about 200 Us or 225 Canadian.