Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

how to get picture messaging on my bell phone ?

everytime i try to send a picture message it says "please register your picture messaging account" and then if i go okay then it wants me to type in a code or something but i dont know wat the code they want is. i have unlimited text, so shouldnt i get picture messaging too ? i cant even open pictures that other people send me. its really wierd so if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it !

Unregistered
    i have the exact same probvlem

Unregistered
    Diddo. Same prob.

Unregistered
    Me 2 what the the hell

Unregistered
    OK so I broke down and called bell... ready for this one? when you first setup the phone or first time you got a picture message you would have gotten a password. Call Bell say your language, say technical support and then wait, tell them you need to reset your picture message password, when they want to troubleshoot it you can tell them no just reset it or get their help by being on another phone and just letting them wait while you type it in
    good luck

Unregistered
    I am having the exact same problem like wtf'?

Unregistered

Mobilephone1

same prob here, i have a sanyo katana eclipse, i've never even decided to look at my picture messaging, as i was reading this i decided to go look and well, i haven't recieved any password.. i think i'm going to call bell because i need to send a picture to my friend and i just can't.. bell picture messaging really should be more convient than this.

Unregistered
    haha nothing about bell is convenient. My screen said i had to enter a password, but then it wouldn't let me enter any password... it would just refresh to the exact same screen...

Unregistered
    follow the link
    https://mypictures.bell.ca/login.do

type in your phone number and it click on forgot password, it will send you your password via text, type that number into your phone to register and you are golden..

hope it works for you all!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    when i go on that site they say : "Sorry, your account has been locked after too many invalid login attempts. Please contact customer care"
    i tried to get on with my phone and it says ERROR: C1 please try again later
    Evry time!! :O its anoying, help?
    [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast