Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will these tires and rims fit on my cts?

I have a 2004 cadillac cts, and i am purchasing rims for it.

will all 5 lug 20 ich size rims fit on my car? if someone could get back to me soon that would be phenominal. thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not all five lug wheels will fit. Newer modern cars such as yours are metric bolt centers and older vehicles are good old standard "understandable" centers.

If you are in the market for new wheels, the people @ tirerack.com know what your bolt center and backspacing actually is. They can also assist you in planning plus sizing wheels and tires so they fit properly and not totally screw-up the calibration of your speedometer. I'ts kind of fun to open any particular tire and check the specification of the RPM of the tire as compared to the size that's on your car now. In tire language RPM means: Revolutions per mile. As the tire revolutions grow smaller with bigger circumference tires the speedometer slows down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not all five lug wheels will fit. Newer modern cars such as yours are metric bolt centers and older vehicles are good old standard "understandable" centers.

If you are in the market for new wheels, the people @ tirerack.com know what your bolt center and backspacing actually is. They can also assist you in planning plus sizing wheels and tires so they fit properly and not totally screw-up the calibration of your speedometer. I'ts kind of fun to open any particular tire and check the specification of the RPM of the tire as compared to the size that's on your car now. In tire language RPM means: Revolutions per mile. As the tire revolutions grow smaller with bigger circumference tires the speedometer slows down.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    How wide are the wheels?
    Who makes the wheels?
    What size bolt pattern on the wheels 4 1/2" centers, 5 1/5" centers?
    What size tires are you putting on them?
    Is the suspension stock?

I have no fricken idea. You didn't supply enough info.