Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will my Nokia 2610 Sims Chip work with a Blackberry Peal?

First off my Nokia 2610 is under AT&T and the Blackberry I'm going to buy will be too.

I work for Pepsi and use a company phone and everything is payed for; phone+service. Just recently I was told that the company will allow me to buy any phone with my own money and I could just use my Sims chip from my 2610 as long as it was compatible with the phone I purchase; basically an AT&T phone.

However, the Blackberry is a smart phone and my Nokia is just a regular "candybar" phone so I'm not sure if it would work or not.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It all depends on what you want to do with the BlackBerry. If you only want to make/receive calls, then yes it should work. BlackBerries require a BlackBerry data package to do anything internet related though, i.e. email, ringtone downloads, picture messaging.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hmmmmmm not sure on this one but if it wont work with blackberry try strawberry jam or lime and cream soda if you still get no joy give up