Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    katomm

Will 13 inch rims fit a 1997 Civic?

Got my 16s stolen off my car the other night and someone has put 13s on for me as a temporary solution. Do these actually fit my car, will they do damage?

Tony P
    Wheel size doesn't matter. The rolling circumference of the tire is what does matter. So the distance around the new tire needs to match what you had before. PLUS - the offset will probably be wrong - this means the camber and toe-in could be affected and may affect braking and steering. Get back to standard wheel size asap.

henrysol
    if its a regular civic they should still fit but you should ride on at least fourteens...

Firemedic
    AS long as it clears the brakes on the inside you are fine. They are smaller, and need to be same size tire as before, but rims wont matter as long as they arent rubbing the brakes.