Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

why won't my blackberry curve charge?

my blackberry curve was going dead, so I plugged my charger in the wall, and plugged in the phone for a few hours. When I went to get it off the charger, it had gone dead, and now my friends charger doesn't make my phone respond either! Anyone have any problems with this?

Unregistered
    My curve is having a similar problem, when i plug it into the wall charger or a USB into a computer the indicator light goes red for a few seconds then turns off. It doesn't seem to be charging, when I am able to turn it on it will go for a few seconds and then say low-power and shut back off.
    If anyone has any quick solutions for a phone not under warranty it would be greatly appreciated!

Unregistered
    I have the same problem!And i neeed an answer!please!

Unregistered
    I've had that problem before & the charging port on my phone's motherboard had come loose and disconnected from the motherboard.

walleisweird

question

mine only charges with my car charger and this is getting me mad how do i fix it i cant connect to a computer or wall charger itll charge for 3 seconds thats it i take it out and put it half way in and sometimes itll charge it half way

Unregistered
    same here!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey will some one answer for this cos i too have the same problem...

Unregistered
    my bb does almost the same... i plug it, the red light comes on for a couple of seconds then a screen comes up with a battery and a thunder bolt across it and it wont charge... can someone help please?

Unregistered
    I have had the same problem with my previous phone from two years ago, now my blackberry that is a year old is doing the same thing. Here is the ANSWER: The inside of the phone where you plug in the charger, it is bent inside, or is messed up. It has been moved around too much on the charger, so therefore, the metal inside won't react with the charger inside. You will have to get a new phone. ONly way to fix it. Sorry.

Unregistered
    THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW! It sucks so much, and so does this BlackBerry. It has way too many glitches and won't charge at all. I hate this...I don't have time to get a new phone right now, what can I do??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast