Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does my blackberry do this?

My blackberry erases all my messages and I can't receive any because they get erased before I can read them. I can fix this by erasing all my pictures and songs though. So I just bought a media card... But it did it again! And all my songs are on the media card I don't understand why it does this please help!!! Btw I have Verizon if that helps.

But even if things are on my media card it still erases my messages... And I delete my history and it doesn't help. Its so frustrating.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine does the exact same thing. Here's a few tips on preventing this from happening:

Every time you get off the internet click "go to...". From there go to otions. Then cache options. Clear out everything. This clears your history and the space it takes up. If you need to, bookmark important sites before doing this.

When you take a photo you must MOVE THE PHOTO from your phone's memory space to the memory card's.
    Do the same with your songs/ringtones.

Be sure you plug the phone into the computer using the adaptor given IN THE BOX FROM VERIZON. Sync the phone to the computer. Download all the photos onto your computer (this is only necessary if you do not move them to the memory card)

Lastly, if you go to options then status there will be a bunch of numbers. The free space should be nearly equal to the number below it. The lower the free is, the more likely it will delete all your messages.

Hope I helped!