(Flex position error)? One thing I was excited about in getting a new Blackberry 8830 was that I would be able to manage my fantasy football teams even when away from my computer. So I get the phone, including an internet package from Verizon. I go to yahoo and log into my fantasy football league. I see my team. When I click on the team, I get this error:

"You cannot edit your team roster in leagues that contain Flex positions (e.g. W/R, W/T). Please make roster changes on your computer by visiting football.fantasysports.yahoo.com."

So it sounds like Yahoo does not allow editing of rosters with Flex positions (which my understanding is standard in many Yahoo fantasy football leagues). Does anyone have a way that you can edit your Yahoo fantasy football roster via your phone, or is this just an oversight on Yahoo's part?

I just can't believe that they would go to the trouble of making fantasy football viewable on a phone browser, but limit rosters to those without Flex positions. Is this version 2 of some Yahoo programmer's job or something?

Any thoughts?