Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What's a good phone for a 15 year old? The blackberry? PLEASE HELP!?

I am getting a new phone and I heard the blackberry curve is good but what's the best blackberry out there today?
    And also I wanted to know of other good phones like the blackberry (besides iphone its too much moola).
    Thanks!

any info u have would be great.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my BB but for a 15 yr old it is a bit much althought the Black berry has come along way from just business to also a fun phone too.
    It also cost alot of money and I'm sure you are aware that ANY phone that has an email plan will be an a Additional $30-35 each month depending on your company. So that's in addion to your cell plan

That's why it's alot of money for a 15yr old. But if your good with that..

Love the BB also The Jack 2 is a great phone GREAT.. more for a guy I just didn't like the grip width (womens hands)

Pantech Duo is cool to but not very duriable with the querty board. But the phone is good as long as your careful with the board..

That's all I have.. My Favorite outside of an email phone was MY Razr3
    Worked the best and with the tack buttons for texting ..great.

GL

Downloads
    Uploads
    My sister keeps telling me i'm an idot every time i tell her i want a blackberry. She says i have no use for it since i don't check email or whatever. But my mom's friend has a blackberry pearl...the one i want. I play with it everyday and now i really really really want it. It's not fat and it looks hot. But if i wasn't gunna get the blackberry i wanted a slider phone. Everyone has one these days. The glimmer is also amazing. My friend kyle has one and i fell in love with the touch screen and slidder and the camera. Good luck (:

Downloads
    Uploads
    chocolate or juke, very cool and in "style", also almost every phone does the same as blackberry today

Unregistered
    fishcakes