Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Jack

These rims for 07 honda civic ex?

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialP artNumber=Z0777047C4274C&wheelMake=Zinik&wheelMode l=Z7+Adrian&wheelFinish=Chrome+Plated&showRear=no& autoMake=Honda&autoModel=Civic+EX+Sedan&autoYear=2 007&autoModClar=&filterSize=17&filterFinish=All&fi lterSpecial=false&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&so rt=Brand

Im not sure what size either the 17 or 20's. You can click view vehicle to see the car with the rims. I know if I get the 20's ill get the skinny tires. But not sure on this part either. Im a bit new to this but I know these look good! Can I have some opinions on the rims for my honda if it should be lowered or the rims should be big you know... thanks!!
    http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialP artNumber=Z0777047C4274C&wheelMake=Zinik&wheelMode l=Z7+Adrian&wheelFinish=Chrome+Plated&showRear=no& autoMake=Honda&autoModel=Civic+EX+Sedan&autoYear=2 007&autoModClar=&filterSize=17&filterFinish=All&fi lterSpecial=false&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&so rt=Brand

er to long of a link ill fix it...
    <a href="http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialP artNumber=Z0777047C4274C&wheelMake=Zinik&wheelMode l=Z7+Adrian&wheelFinish=Chrome+Plated&showRear=no& autoMake=Honda&autoModel=Civic+EX+Sedan&autoYear=2 007&autoModClar=&filterSize=17&filterFinish=All&fi lterSpecial=false&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&so rt=Brand">Click me for link!</a>

b_hoody1
    well, im not sure your question but let me try, i have a nissan maxima 93, and had 15 inc stock rims, with reg goodyear tires, i just up my rims to 20 inch, and got (the small tires are called low pro file tires),
    first i had to make sure the lug/bolt pattern was the same
    second i had to raise my car, varies on cars, not that much though
    third i put the tires on, it rubs a lil against the wheel well but u can get that shadded down, (about to get this next),

i hope i kind of cleared up your question, got any more question hit me up on the mesg, b_hoody1