Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

SUPER HARD DECISION. Blackberry bold 9780 white or Blackberry Torch Red?

So I'm getting a blackberry in 2 weeks. My first one ever. I have heavily researched them and now it's just a matter of deciding. I love them both too much and 3 years is a long comittment. So, which one should I get. Just which one. I already know all the specs. Got personal experience? Great. Thanks!

Unregistered
    Hi, I have had the TORCH for over a month now and had it replaced twice. Today I am having it replaced with a 9780 white Bold. Apparently, owing to the fact the TORCH has a slider and is touch screen as well as the normal QWERTY keyboard its too much for one small handset to take on. Mine worked ok at first but install one more app such as WHATSAPP to keep in touch with friends from i-phone and that's it really it's from then super slow. I constantly have to soft reset it, menaing take the battery in and out because it freezes so much! My 9780 is due to be delivered in next 15mins and I couldn't be happier! My advice, DON'T get teh TORCH. It weighs more than a brick, has various problems and more that potential problems to go wrong with it!

J x