Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tmobile, Blackberry curve titanium, sidekick, or sidekick LX?

I'm currently with UScellular, and I just recently updated my plan so I have to wait 2 years to switch companies or pay the cancelation fee, which I may do if I am able to save enough money. Ive decided to switch to Tmobile, and I thought that I was going to get the new sidekick with the interchangable plates. My brother has the blackberry curve, and he said that he is very satisfied with it. Now my dilema is which phone do I want, both have the functions I want and need. Both have the qwerty keyboard which Im used to through my current phone(LG Rumor, it freezes on me though).

Basically, I'd like to hear your experiences with these phones, sidekick LX and blackberry curve. I know that I still have time to decide, but if I can save up for the phone plus a few other expenses, Im switching sooner than I expect to. I just can't decide on what to get, blackberry curve or sidekick, and if sidekick, then which one, LX or the one with the interchangable plates.

All input is greatly apprieciated.
    thanks in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    my friend has a blackberry curve. the most awesome phone! thats what i would get