Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Palm Centro vs. Blackberry Curve or Blackberry 8820?

I need true, honest reasons for your suggestions. I'm trying to decide between a Blackberry Curve, and a Palm Centro. I really, really like the look of the Palm Centro, it's so much cuter, and less "business-like". I'm only a student, so I don't really need a lot of high end bits. I don't need GPS, I really don't even need email. I'm not too fond of the blackberry trackball, but the Palm's small keyboard is a downer too. I need a phone with good looks, GREAT texting abilities (i.e, a good keyboard), and good battery life. I also need them to have AT&T plans. I know the keyboard on the palm in smaller, but it's also not as bulky, business-like, etc...all the input you can give is great. Thanks so much. =]

Downloads
    Uploads
    to be honest with you neither one has good battery life. i love the palm, just because its so easy to navigate. with the blackberry you have to have the blackberry internet service which is also an extra charge on top of your phone bill. another feature i really liked on the palm was that you can have it on, but turn the phone feature off, so if you were in a meeting or something you dont have to power down the whole unit. as far as keyboards go, i liked the palm again because its very user-friendly. if you get the blackberry i would reccomend the red one, and also the black or pink palm centro. hope i helped!

Unregistered

Star Blue dsadas

Im in the same situation. Im not sure which to get either. I wish someone could tell me about them that has experience with both phones. The palm looks way cuter but im afraid i wont be able to text fast or good on it for its keybord size.

Unregistered
    I used to have the blackberry pearl. I loved the features but i had to send it back twice and get a replacement. the blackberry freezes a lot and i have heard nothing but bad reviews about blackberrys messing up. Honestly i wouldn't choose a blackberry. I am now looking at getting the palm centro!