Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should i get a: blackberry bold, blackberry curve 8900, or iPhone 3gs?

K so for my 16th birthday i either want a blackberry bold, 8900, or new iphone, i currently have the iphone 3g but this is my timeline of phones in the past few months:
    -blackberry curve (old normal one)
    -iphone 3g
    -blackberry bold
    -iphone 3g

....im kind of a freak but i only left my blackberry cause my dad did not want to get internet on it cause hes obesssed wiht iphones and he will only pay for internet on an iphone but for my birthday i can convince him to give me internet and bbm and stuff so which should i get?
    Also, just another thing im stressing about is I am not sure if they are going to get a car or if they are going to make me drive my sisters car til the lease is up, so should i just not ask for anything and hope they get me a car? or ask for something and be like but if you get me a car i dont need a new phone?!?!?! help!

Downloads
    Uploads
    you definitely want the iphone. with 75,000 apps and the best touch screen and operating system there is for a phone, its not even a question