Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

should i buy a rim blackberry storm?

the rim stands for Research In Motion

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. I don't think the Storm/Storm 2 touchscreen Blackberry phones have been a big success. I remember reading someplace recently that stores were returning them to Blackberry because nobody was buying them.

If you do want a Blackberry, get the kind with a real keyboard. I haven't heard anything bad about those.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. I don't think the Storm/Storm 2 touchscreen Blackberry phones have been a big success. I remember reading someplace recently that stores were returning them to Blackberry because nobody was buying them.

If you do want a Blackberry, get the kind with a real keyboard. I haven't heard anything bad about those.

Downloads
    Uploads
    with the latest softeare the s1 is not that bad. it has gotten a bad rap because the original os was verry unstable. but it now has ( or should) have the same software as the s2, which is all in all a pretty decent phone. keep in mind that with the storm serries it takes close to a month to get truly proficient with it.

an even better device ( talking bb) is the curve 2, or the tour ( my favorite) although with the new software update that came out for that seems to be a bit shaky.

even better is the motto droid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. Blackberry = Crackberry. Everyone I know who gets them hates them after a month.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. Blackberry = Crackberry. Everyone I know who gets them hates them after a month.