ihave ordered a blackberry bold 9700 from ROGERS, I received it Friday, May 1st. On the same day until the 5th of May, the unit shuts off for no reason on several occasions. i have contacted the technical support and told me that theyre going to send a new one.
I received the 2nd phone yesterday, May 8th. And when I started checking I noticed that there's a problem with the keypad, so I called Rogers and ask for a 3rd replacement.
Now they're telling me that they cannot give me a new one since I have not shippped back the first defective phone. Considering I got the phone late Saturday and its already too late for me to UPS the phone.
Now Im going to ship back the first phone and thats the only time (when they received it) they can ship the 3rd replacement. Now I am stuck with a running 3g plan but with a still defective 9700 unit.

This is very annoying since all of my mobile communications will be delayed because of defective phones. I asked Rogers if there's a possibilty of adjusting my charges (since I vave to pay 149 for the unit) for the following month since I have experienced nothing but pure anoyance.

They told me they cannot do anything about it, I have to payand it will be included on my next billing.
Now that I am still struggling switching other phones to the next, my friends elling methat I demand a free unit or at least a discount for that phone. Will anyone help me on this one and what will i say to the customer service?
Thank you in advance.