Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need information from Blackberry cellphones, help?

ok, i'm planning on buying blackberry phones or Black berry pearl, but i don't know which one is the best. What can you sugest me? Is it worth it? Cuz in my uncle's company, no one like black berry Cell phone for some reasons i don't know. Anyways, are they good? Can I record Videos? HD quality for both video and pictures? PLEASE HELP ME!

Ashley
    get the curve. its the best

Downloads
    Uploads
    Might as well call it crackberry ...it is the best thing since sliced bread. I have been working for T-mobile since oct 2006 and have had the SAME one since then. I have had options to change but dont because I love it so much....Everything is right at your fingertips ...Internet, Email, Games everything. Now choosing which one ...I have the pearl ...and I like it because it has big buttons and I have long nails....On the other hand there is the Curve ...if you dont mind small buttons and like a full keyboard then the curve is the one for you....Either one has a huge screen....Now You cannot make a video but you can receive one...The picture quality is great and it has a flash too. You can also store a 1 gig card in the pearl or a 2 gig in the curve to store pictures...Then you can take out that card put it in an adaptor and take it to like say walmart and print your pictures just like you would a digital camera....blackberry is the way to go

Downloads
    Uploads
    blackberry's are not worth it.

i personally cannot think of a reason for someone to get one of these phones with the exception of it being forced on you by your employer and at your employers expense.

the only good thing about them is that they're bigger and heavier than a normal cellphone. other than that, the cellphone function truely sucks *** - possibly the worst mobile phone reception I've experienced since the 1990's.

the e-mail thing is nifty but, the synchronization with your inbox will never line up. also, weird things happen when you do something with the bberry that is not supported by your email provider.

seriously, save your money. go spend it on beer instead. unless you're in I.T. or Sales, you dont need a smartphone.

Gurlie
    get the blackberry curve if you have t-mobile i heard it has great call quality and it also has wi-fi. Blackberrys are really great brands. it is quite expensive at abour $499 but definitely worth it. if you have at&t get the at&t tilt or the newest pearl with wi-fi or the moto q or the blackjack 2.