Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my mom won't let me get a blackberry?

my contracts up and i'm due for a new phone. i really want a blackberry. all my friends have one which means i'd be able to BBM them which would be cool to see if they opened the message, set status etc. also, i love the keyboard of the phone since i can type really easily. overall, i really like but my mom doesnt want to pay the $30 dollar fee for internet. i told her all the other phones are really old and i'd need to get the 19.90 dollar internet anyways for them. i offered to pay half of the 30 each month ( i cant do 30 right now) but she still refuses. my dad even has a blackberry along with all my aunts and cousins and uncles. how can i convince her to get one? im 16 btw
    dont say stop acting spoiled. i understand this might sound spoiled but this is a YA question not a diary of who i am

ive applied for jobs so i'd be able to pay it in full by the time school starts but she still wont budge

Downloads
    Uploads
    if it is verison you can tell em at the store you dont want no internet they wont charge you try that

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your dad has a Blackberry, and I am guessing a job as well to pay for his contract, internet fees and anything else associated. Do you have any idea how much just having phone service costs and what your parents have to do to provide you with this PRIVILEGE. Perhaps, if you want this bad enough, you can do something around the house to earn the money every single month to pay for this phone. By the way, I have five kids, none of them have phones or will be allowed to have them. So don't feel so left out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well since your 16 try looking for side jobs to help pay for the phone if you honestly think its worth it. In my opinion no. But again if its something you want then work for it. Most countries people do not have that opportunity