Any idea on how I can get it to play? I recorded a video using the camcorder on my phone. When I went back to view it, it says "the media being played is of an unsupported format". It's in .3gpp format and I've tried viewing it on my computer but that didn't work. I've tried at least 10 different 3gp converters and players but they all say "format unknown/unreadable". I've also spent at least four hours looking through forums trying to figure this thing out. The video is about an hour long and it's 55 MB so I know theres video in there somewhere.

To sum it all up, everything about the file is good except I just can't view it and I've yet to find a program that can access it.

I've tried both vlc and windows media player classic, both don't work.
MP Classic says that I need a certain codec but it won't do anything about it or even tell me what codec i need and VLC just flatout won't play the video.

The file is extremlly important to me and I'm basically at a deadend so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys

If there isn't an easy way to fix it, is there a way to just strip it down and cut out the corrupted part?