...stopped working? The other night I didn't realize I was holding my Blackberry Curve 8310 and I squeezed it very very very hard because something startled me. When I flip the phone over with the camera facing me I can see where the case on the left side (opposite side from the camera) is bowed out slightly. After the "squeezing incident" I didn't use the phone until the next day. Mid way through the day following the squeezing incident I noticed that my trackball worked for navigation but not for selecting anything. Also the q, w, o, p buttons quit working and I was having a lot of trouble getting the e, r, t, y, u, i, a, s, l, alt, and space to work. Try typing a text message without those letters!! Since Friday sometimes the keys will work, sometimes they wont and it's seems to be leaning more towards the not working side of things. What could the problem/solution be??? I don't know if the squeezing and the bowed case are the cause of the keyboard not working or if it is something else completely.