Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Iphone 4g vs blackberry storm?

I'm don't mind spending money but when I'm getting a good contract. Could one please discuss how much they pay for their monthly bill for either their iPhone 4g or their blackberry storm and what are the term of the contact are. Such as If they have paid for the phone out right, if they have not. If they have taken it on a contact, why did they buy the phone. Who is their provider. Are they happy with the service? I'll tell you what I want the phone. One for finance, two for a gps, three for the status, four for an experience, five for media, six for watching vids on it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd say the iPhone 4G just because of the reviews.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd say the iPhone 4G just because of the reviews.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do NOT get a Blackberry Storm under any circumstances!!!! It is the worst smartphone ever made! I had one for probably 4 or 5 months and hated it intensly. Here is why I hated it:
    1. The stupid touch screen loses sensitivity all the time especially in the corners and sides of the screen. I thought this was unique to my piece of crap phone but I spoke to two other storm owners and confirmed that that's just how it is.
    2. There is absolutely no room whatsoever for applications. The app memory is tiny and it will not let you store any apps on your memory card. There is nothing to be done except delete apps. I had a facebook app, google maps, and maybe one or two other third party apps on it at a time and yes I am completely serious. It couldn't hold anything!
    3. I was constantly doing battery pulls and restarting the phone sometimes multiple times a day trying to get this piece of crap to work right. I don't mind doing this on occasion but the amount of time I spent screwing around with this thing was insane.

This was the the third blackberry I had ever owned. Before the storm I had the curve and the pearl which I liked very much, but I have an android phone now. The storm ruined me for blackberries and I don't think I will have one ever again.

Oh and since you asked, I have T-mobile and with an unlimited data plan, unlimited text, and a basic plan for minutes (we have my faves with t-mobile so you really don't need to buy many minutes) everything totaled and after tax is about $80 per month.