Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Jshami

I'm 5'8" and can grab a 10 ft rim, Can i possibly Dunk?

Im only 14 years old, got mad hops for my age and height, started sum stretching and weight lifting a year ago, then focused on my legs more just a few months ago. Can i dunk? and how long will it take for me to dunk?

lovefriction
    if you can grab the rim - your pretty close to dunking. you need to develop your leg muscles. focus on leg exercises, and maybe even look up an exercise program on the internet. And don't get fat - it never helped me dunk.

therealfreddy_p
    can you drunk right now? no you cant. you are so young and still will be growing so yes you will be able to in a few months. just keep praticing. i would say if you can lower the rim a lil so you can get use to it on how to dunk. its not that easy you need to know how to handle the ball when you get to the rim. so wait a lil longer and by next season yes you will be able to dunk no problem

Randy M
    It depends on how high you can get above the rim if you can just barely touch it you can't but get a few inches higher you can dunk!