Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have a blackberry 8310 and i want to get a case?

i had bought a herd case that covers the top (over the speaker) and down the sides of the screen cause i ran into the problem of getting dust in under the screen. The only thing with that is the screen it still left open and i have a hairline scratch.
    For another reason i am getting a replacement phone and i definitely want no dust or scratches and i want to get a great case that covers the the screen as well as protection.
    i like my hard case cause i have a tendency to drop my phone, which i have, but no damage, cause of the case. but then the dust and scratches.
    so here is my question what is the BEST case to protect the blackberry's screen and no dust. i plan on buying an oem case on ebay and there a many to choose from?? and here is my second question, with using a case like that, with putting my blackberry in and out of that case will the color (red) rub off of my phone?? i hate that and its ugly!

i dont want dust under my screen
    i dont want dust under my screen

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe try craigslist that is were i go to get stuff that i may need.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/

Downloads
    Uploads
    try a black one.they look good and they keep it clean especially the magnetic ones cause u can hang em and also it wont dust all over the screen.i got one and i haven`t had any dust or fingerprints on my blackberry for 3 years.