Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Monica W

I found a hairline crack on the rim my new kohler undermount sink. will this be an...

...issue with installation? I think they use the rim when installing the sink. The crack or possible scratches are not deep, but I didn't know if it would cause problems in the future?

hanalou
    Kohler is really good with replacing damaged items. I had a wall hung sink that I purchased 2 years ago from a distributor. The finish on the sink started to get worn, so I contacted Kohler and they replaced the sink at no charge!

DIY Doc
    First of all, whether of not this was supplied as part of the install, or you bought it as a choice to have installed I'd return it, most especially if it's a crack. If it's scratches? I'm wondering the substance of the sink?

eskie lover
    My Kohler sink has a lifetime warranty. All you have to do is contact them on their customer service site, they will send out an inspector and if it is a manufacturers defect they will tell you and send out a new one. If the damage is caused by an installation problem, they will tell you that too and you can deal with the installer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My Kohler sink has a lifetime warranty. All you have to do is contact them on their customer service site, they will send out an inspector and if it is a manufacturers defect they will tell you and send out a new one. If the damage is caused by an installation problem, they will tell you that too and you can deal with the installer.