Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Dustin!

How much does it cost a month for a blackberry to have unlimited text,

email, and internet? I know the sidekick cost 20 a month for all of this? Deciding which phone to buy so i would like to know the price ranges.

greene718
    tmobile it cost $15 for unlimited text, and for the internet plan its another $20 much more expensive then the Sidekick i had a sidekick now i have the tmobile curve. I have unlimited texting but I didnt get the internet plan bcuz the phone has wifi and u can basically surf anywhere there is a connection. I do have the umlimited email, which cost $10.

Bob S
    You could get a nextel blackberry and use a boost sim card then internet and email is free, no text messages though but you can always email a text message (phonenumber)@teleflip.com

Check out http://www.boostberry.com and you can see what I have, I pay about $10 per month for everything.

i'm ryan.
    at&t is 40 dollars a month.

.::.PhOtOgRaPhEr.::.
    Alltel has a plan that you can get that has all of the things you described for a reasonable price!! =] Hope I could help!!