Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to convince my parents to let me keep my BlackBerry Storm?

purchased a blackberry storm yesterday and it is the most amazing phone i have ever seen but in order to keep it i have to spend $30 a month on a mandatory contract that gives you unlimited interent access and stuff like that. NOTE you must have this contract in order to buy the phone for some gay reason. My parents are debating over whether to let me keep it or not because it is so expensive. I will have a job in the summer but i am involved in high school lacrosse now so i dont have time for a job. If someone could play salesmen for me and give me some good reasons why a parent might want me to have it that would be much appreiciated .

Sorry that was so long.

Downloads
    Uploads
    1.) Gay does not mean "stupid". It's an insult to use the word "gay" as an insult for other things. Period.

2.) If you can't afford it, don't keep it. Save up your summer money for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, maybe the recent story of a girl racking up a $4000 phone bill has them wary.

Umm... to me that is just ridiculous.

I bought a phone for a girl, put her on my plan, and she racked up a $1200 bill. Fortunately Verizon let me pay it off half-and-half, without cutting service.

It's just ridiculous and juvenile to be prone to such things.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, maybe the recent story of a girl racking up a $4000 phone bill has them wary.

I bought a phone for a girl, put her on my plan, and she racked up a 00 bill. Fortunately Verizon let me pay it off half-and-half, without cutting service.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol tell them that you won't get another phone unless you can keep this one, and then tell them if you don't have another phone they won't be able to contact you and you could get hurt. haha should work :P

Downloads
    Uploads

I bought a phone for a girl, put her on my plan, and she racked up a $1200 bill. Fortunately Verizon let me pay it off half-and-half, without cutting service.