Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Junior Member mCarlyDylannFleischerm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to convince my parents into letting me get a BlackBerry Curve?? 12 years...

...old!!??PLEASE HELP!!? Ok so i'm 12 and in 7th grade. I currently have the Lg EnV but I am due for an upgrade soon. I really want the BlackBerry Curve but my parents keep saying that a 12 year old girl doesn't need a BlackBerry. I am perfectly fine with my phone now, but I am due for an upgrade and I practically have my heart set on the Curve. My birthday is in the beginning of march, and my bat mitzvah the end. but my parents said that i cant buy it for myself. HELP!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!?????

Downloads
    Uploads
    My daughter was 16 before she got a regular cell phone. You don't need a blackberry curve, you really don't need anything at all unless you are only using it for an emergency.

I know you won't listen to me now but write this down for future reference. You are a child. Enjoy this time of being a child. One day you will pray to return to this time of no responsibility and being taken care of by your parents.

Also, you are 12 years old and you need to respect your parents. No means no. End of discussion. I doubt you like my answer but its really something that you need to think about. You need to listen to your mother and stop trying to figure out ways to manipulate her and go behind her back. Your mom does not deserve that!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You absolutely don't need a BlackBerry. I have one and I hate the thing - I'm tethered to it 24/7.

Downloads
    Uploads
    for one that is way too expensive...even for me a grown woman with a job. why would you want a phone that is that expensive? most girls i know dont even have a cell phone at 12 in the first place. also, it's not just the price that is outrageous, it also costs dollars (i think) for just blackberry service on top of the cell phone plan.

Downloads
    Uploads
    for one that is way too expensive...even for me a grown woman with a job. why would you want a phone that is that expensive? most girls i know dont even have a cell phone at 12 in the first place. also, it's not just the price that is outrageous, it also costs $25 dollars (i think) for just blackberry service on top of the cell phone plan.

Unregistered

Joypad

THANK YOU POSTER! ok so im 13 now and ive been trying to convince my parents for the bb! i am NOT giving up till i get it. now i have an env which drives me crazy so the only problem is that its $30 every month on verizon. so im thinking of switching to sprint. i absolutely need BBM. yah you might think im a rich spoiled private school girl, but you knoww what, money is meant to be spent and i musstt have the bb

Unregistered

Paperclip you're too spoiled

sprint requires the extra $30 a month as well.
    I originally really wanted a blackberry too, but the data plan is just too much!

and also, you are too young! stop worrying about what cell phone you have!!

Unregistered
    you dont need one im 12 and my parents will only settle for me to possibly get a phone so you should b thankful you have one if you dont like my answer to bad i think that you need to realize you need to earn what you want because mommy and daddy will not pay gor your cellphone debt in the future.

Unregistered

Spoiled Brats

You know what? You're just fucking spoiled bitches who don't deserve anything but a kick in the ass. You are some spoiled, stupid Jew who doesn't know anything about dimes and nickels, yet you are probably on the street collecting them. You certaintly don't need one, nor do you deserve one. If you were my daughter I would have kicked your ass on the curb a hell of a long time ago. Espicially judging by the fact that you are a stupid fuck who can't spring together a sentence long enough to express her stupid, bitchy thoughts which mean less to me than a pile of shit.

Fucking skank.

Unregistered

Star Blue

Wow ^^^^ way to be a bitch much? I get what you mean. I'm 12. My parents would get me whatever phone I want... it's just I have to get on honor roll. I go to this really hard private school and it's like, practically IMPOSSIBLE but I AM close. I'm gong to get the BB Tour. Amazingg!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast