Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can i get my blackberry curve to notify me when i recieve a text measage b?

it wont do anything except make the noise
    is that all it can do?
    Most phones have a notification that says new measage from...
    but i cant find out how to do that

please help...

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is controlled by "themes" in your options. Ive had mine for about 1 1/2 months and it WILL take getting with using the features and functions cause they are so different. The worst is you can only send 160 characters in a SMS message. It wont let you add more like other phones, you have to create multiple messages. On LG you just keep typing and it breaks the messages up if needed. It is not like other phones at all. Mine beeps and when I click on messages it does tell me on the screen but it does not say the words in audible form i.e. "message" from so n so.There is probably a way to customize the alerts but I have not found it yet. Its a cool phone but very different from the others on the market.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is controlled by "themes" in your options. Ive had mine for about 1 1/2 months and it WILL take getting with using the features and functions cause they are so different. The worst is you can only send 160 characters in a SMS message. It wont let you add more like other phones, you have to create multiple messages. On LG you just keep typing and it breaks the messages up if needed. It is not like other phones at all. Mine beeps and when I click on messages it does tell me on the screen but it does not say the words in audible form i.e. "message" from so n so.There is probably a way to customize the alerts but I have not found it yet. Its a cool phone but very different from the others on the market.