I would first like to say that I am a sophomore in college and not a sophomore in high school. My parents agreed that if I stay in school (I was going to drop out) they would pay for my phone until I was out of school. We are on Verizon and I had the enV, I had the mobile email app and was always on the internet checking my classes and emailing my internship teacher about where I need to be. I need mobile email and internet on my phone, my dad keeps telling me that I cant get a smart phone because they need data service which costs a month. I know the easy solution is to pay for the phone and data myself but I need to pay for other things like room and board. I work one job and 50% of my pay goes to room and board 40% goes to savings to paying off my college debts and the last 10% is spending cash. I get about -60 a month in spending cash. I need that for food and stuff. So how could I convince my dad to get me a Blackberry?

Oh yeah and I am not like I NEED THE STORM!!! Its just the newest and I am paying for the phone so it dosent matter, he just dosent want the data charges on the bill... So it could be a 8830 or 8330. I dont care as long as I have email and internet.