First with apps i tried to download the myspace app to my phone and it will say it downloaded but there is nothing on there?? and then ill go to myspace on my phone and it still has the screen saying to download it, so i try again and it says it already exists. I have NO clue on what to do!! please help.

Second, my memory on my phone sucks balls.. sorry but its how to put it.. i have a memory card and it still does nothing to fix it, so i decided to delete over half my phone just to get less than 1,500,000 bytes of memory.. i know.. thats not much at all.. so first question is how do i delete a theme? because everyone has said go to options click on theme, highlight the one you want to delete hit menu and delete, i do all that, but there is no delete option? what do i do? second quesiton for that is with the memory how it is and almost everything left on my phone, no, correction, every single thing except 2 apps on my phone is on my memory card, if i go to the Verizon store, will they replace it for free? or replace it at all? because i can not do this anymore, i have to do a battery pull every 20 min to keep it from deleting things and i have no clue what to do anymore.

please help and thank you for any help you do give me.