Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help me! I'm getting a Blackberry Pearl 8120 tomorrow, is it worth it???

Hey guys, I have been waiting to get my 2nd cell phone since my contracted ended a while ago. Tomorrow is when I get a cell. So I've been searching around T-mobile site to find a good phone and the Blackberry Pearl 8120 catches my eye. Its a nice looking phone and it has a great music player. I was very anxious on getting this phone a few days ago but for some reason now, I am having 2nd thoughts. I heard bad things about its keypad, and you really have to figure this phone out to work it or w/e. I don't want this phone to be too complex for me even tho I'm in high school. BUT I really like this phone and I don't see any other phone from T-mobile I like except for this. Can you fans or users of the Blackberry Pearls give me some reasons why I SHOULD get this phone? Thanks for answering if you do. :]

p.s.- i posted this question twice so i can get more ppl to answer lol xD i need to decide fast!

Downloads
    Uploads
    K! First off if you love the phone thats whats most important. I have been selling phones for 5 years and who cares what everyone else thinks your the one who has to have it for the next 2 years or so. Personally I have the blackberry curve and absolutely love it. The pearls are very nice and they keyboard is a condensed querty keyboard. It still uses predictive text, but the predictive text is a lot more accurate then a normal phone is. It's slim, stylish and i think you would love it, plus you can put your movies and music on it and it comes with blackberry user tools to complete the experience with your computer. the calander on it couldn't be better and theres a hundred 3rd party applications you can download it, to truely personalize it and make it your own.
    last but not least you can change the roller ball wheel to whatever color you want (pearl trick only) just google it and you should find out how.

Downloads
    Uploads
    why not the iphone?